Pages

4.03.2011

Great Condo Law Resource

Adrian Adams of the Adams Kessler law firm produces a great condo law newsletter, the Davis-Stirling.com Newsletter. Combined with their excellent website Davis-Stirling.com, which has sections on California Civil Code, Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR), and CCRs, this newsletter is extremely topical and informative. I find the weekly subjects interesting, and the reader feedback is often helpful to illustrate how homeowners association clients may be thinking on pertinent subjects. I've often posted feedback as well, such as recently regarding street safety and installing speed bumps. That's me quoted under the feedback section as Allison C.

Cheers,

I-Beam Management Associates
President / Founder
allison@ibeamsf.com
1-877-I-Beam-SF
(1-877-423-2673)